To further support our team, we are looking for a qualified beautician to start immediately or by arrangement.
Your tasks will include:
– Advising patients and carrying out treatments in apparative and classic cosmetics.
– Assisting the doctors in their consultations, including preparing and following up on patients.
– Preparation of treatment plans
– Care of equipment and instruments in daily use
– Cleaning and daily tidying of the treatment cabin and facilities
– Organising appointments with clients
What you should bring with you
– A three-year diplom with a federal certificate of proficiency that can be recognised in Switzerland,
– Experience in medical cosmetics
– Independent, flexible, resilient & professional
– A well-groomed appearance
– Willingness to help & enjoy working in a team
– Interest in further training
– Mother language or at least very good knowledge of German; knowledge of very good nglish would be an advantage.
What you can expect
– Above-average remuneration with additional variable component
– Cooperation with medical specialists
– Highly professional environment with room for development
– State-of-the-art workplaces and state-of-the-art equipment
– Internal and external further training at home and abroad