Are you intrigued or passionate about Development and ready to build a new customer-centric product? This is not just another boring Full Stack Developer job. Why? Because, a large financial institution has invested in Digital Platform, keen on disrupting the market. This start-up operation will build this platform from scratch. Exciting, yes!
A workforce of handpicked talent, the best the market can offer will be a part of this exciting new venture. Invested in the latest cloud technologies and structured agile environments, the team will work hard to deploy a customer-centric platform offering something unique to Cyprus.
As a full-stack developer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing features and functionality, providing efficient and performance tested solutions. You will work with the latest technologies, in an agile environment on a greenfield project.
If you want to be part of the next big thing in Cyprus and play an integral part in something special, then this is for you. The position is based in a fancy, newly set up office space in Nicosia.
- Develop and implement innovative features and functionality for front-end solutions to meet business requirements.
- Interact with Architects, Engineers, Users, other teams or vendors to translate business requirements into technical requirements and to a coherent design.
- Design user-based interactions through effective front-end architecture.
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs.
- Investigate and diagnose solutions to incidents in order to restore failed services.
- Implement product backlog in Development.
- Run unit testing procedures and troubleshoot reported defects in Quality Assurance.
- Raise impediments, risks and issues as early as possible and assists in eliminating them.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering or related field
- 2 years of the relevant industry, field experience preferably in the Banking industry or in a large organization
- Expertise in one or more stacks:
o React – MobX – Typescript
o Native/React Native
- Proficiency with Git
- Solid understanding of cloud-native development, containerization, CI/CD, microservices and API development
- Expertise in Golang, CRDs in Kubernetes, Typescript
- Database design and management
- CSS pre-processors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries e.g., Sass, Less etc.
- Integration frameworks and tools
- Solution development for specific frameworks or platforms (e.g. Low Code Development)
- Comfortable working in a fast pace and changing environment