Are you a passionate and detail-oriented hospitality enthusiast? On behalf of our client, UWORC is recruiting:
- Reservation Agent
- Night Auditor
- Bar staff
What to expect:
- Maximum of 9 working hours per day, including a 30 minute break.
- Days off
- Payment within the first five days of each month.
- All wages and benefits are included as required by law.
- Two meals per day.
- Accommodation inside or outside the establishment with or without cohabitation (maximum number of people in the room depending on room measurements).
- Training and Development
- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Preparing high quality drinks for guests (coffee, beverages, cocktails, etc).
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
- Maintaining a clean work area at all times.
- Working as part of a fun, high-energy team.
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
Skills that can make you outstand in this role. Missing some?
You will still be considered as valuable ambassador.
- Previous experience in the position required
- Relevant education, training or certificates will be considered an asset.
- Availability to work on rotating shifts.
- Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Willingness to work as part of a high-energy, efficient team in a fast-paced environment.
- Quick and easy online application by attaching your CV in PDF or WORD format.
- Our recruiters will contact you in order to set up a zoom meeting.
- We will put you in touch with the hotel managers to finalize the agreement.