We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Our people are at the center, discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. In October 2020, IBM announced it’s intention to separate the IT Infrastructure Services unit of its Global Technology Services division into a new, separate public company, creating two industry-leading companies – IBM and Kyndryl. The spin-off is expected to be completed by the end of 2021. To find out more about Kyndryl, including information relating to privacy, please visit Kyndryl.com.
Please be aware Kyndryl will continue to use some IBM systems for a certain period after spin-off. This means when you sign up to either the IBM or Kyndryl candidate portal, you will have the benefit of being able to see and apply for IBM and Kyndryl jobs and to access information about IBM and Kyndryl jobs you have applied to, for a limited period from either candidate portal. If you have already signed up as a candidate on IBM’s portal, please continue to use this account to access IBM and Kyndryl jobs.
Your Role and Responsibilities
– Solving complex incidents & problems end to end
– Implementing diverse types of changes
– Interpreting intricate scenarios for your peers and customers
– Building stronger network infrastructures and being a part of a team who is changing the world
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Proven knowledge, experience in trouble-shooting, switching, routing
• At least 3-5 years of working experience in Networking
• Passion for a technical career path
• Good written and verbal English communication skills
• Cisco CCNP or equivalent, other vendor certifications
• Working knowledge of ITIL – Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management.
• Experience with Software Defined Networking (SDN) based on Cisco ACI, Checkpoint/Cisco Firepower firewalls, F5 Load Balancers, NSX
• Experience with Network security, WAN
• Experience with Ansible automation would be an advantage
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.