Regional Site Manager
Since 2002 ERGA.TI.KAT S.A has specialised in the provision of integrated Telecommunication and Electrical Mechanical solutions including cutting-edge and specialised ICT constructions.
We are currently looking for a full-time Regional Manager to join our team in Germany. The ideal candidate will have a background as an Engineer and experience in the field of Fiber Optic Projects.
Responsibilities for Regional Manager
- Oversee the operations of multiple areas we operate
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Guide, train and manage lower-level management and supervisors
- Prepare performance reports for presentation to upper administration
- Organize and implement training programs for staff in the entire region
- Ensure that all branches follow safety, health and business laws and regulations
- Uphold company standards of excellence and service, guaranteeing quality performance
- Maximize company profits at the branches you supervise
- Provide financial reports to upper management.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Qualifications for Regional Manager
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in FTTH projects.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret financial information.
- Ability to motivate others on a team and help them succeed
- Efficient time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Proven working experience as a project cordinator in dynamic environment
- At least three years experience delegating tasks to a team
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to generate a variety of reports and presentations displaying regional performance
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Business command of German language
- Basic knowledge of Office Suite and Design Programs(Autocad, GIS)
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration Package
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Friendly and modern working environment